How It Works
How the Rendering process works:
- Client provides original true-to-scale images. Either electronically or in hard-copy format.
- Client provides information about preferred colors, materials and details for drawings.
- HBN produces first draft of drawings
- Client reviews drawings
- Any necessary revisions are made
- When drawings are deemed 100% acceptable by the client, final drawing files are provided electronically in 1/8” jpg format. (HBN will also forward a CD-ROM if needed).
- All drawings are guaranteed to be revised until the Client is 100% satisfied.
- Normal Turnaround time is 3-10 days depending on the number of drawings involved, complexity of said drawings and the current work load in process.
- An estimate of completion time will be given at the beginning of the project.
Or call 1-800-823-4344 to explore solutions for all your rendering needs.